Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Beginning

So today is the day I start writing in my blog. I'll probably update my blog every week, I'm shooting for Sundays as the days for new updates. However, life doesn't always work out the way you expect.
So school started this past week. It's going to be a tough semester. My classes won't be easy....neither will my relationship this semester. I guess that's life though, at least in the real world. I've already been getting a strong wind of stress heading my way. The stress has slowly been bumping me both from school and with my relationship with Garrett. He's really driving me insane. I can't figure him out.
At least this weekend was fun and helped remove some of the stressors. I went to many fun parties this weekend and had a blast. I love hanging out with friends and playing games. I just love being around people in general. And from it all I'm so exhausted. So I'm going to bed. Until next week.....

No comments: