Thursday, February 7, 2008

The solution

So I think I've found the solution to my problem. All this time I've been blaming Garrett for our relationship problems, but its all really my fault. I shouldn't have opened up my feelings to him in the first place. I should have just stayed emotionally away from him like I had in the beginning. I need to detach myself from him. Then everyone wins. I won't feel like a muck and get my heart hurt again, and he doesn't have to share his feelings for me. It works! Operation: Heart Closure is now in progress. Back to being the old me again. I'm not sure why I let him see right in me and open up to him, but I won't make the mistake again. I need to reverse the damage, it's time to clean up my mess and attempt to go back in time. I'll be happier. I've always been happier keeping my feelings locked away. It was silly of me to even let them out. Goodbye cruel feelings! I'm locking you up and throwing away the key!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

first of all tabi, i think you have every right to check up on him and ur not being the jealous gf n if it was me id be pissed if it was on my bday. second, dont wait for him to break up with you, if ur hurtin then get him back (jp) but dont let him make u feel like crap. and third, dont stop lettin ppl no what ur feelin..ive worked too hard and too long to get u to tell me how you feel and i dont want you to stop just because of some asshole..i dont agree with u at all about lockin up ur feelings and i usually agree with you with everything...hes the one not communicating..hes the one thats an idiot that doesnt no what he has and that hes lucky to have someone special like you in his life..and if he doesnt realize that then he doesnt deserve you

but please dont stop letting ppl no what you're feelin...its good for you to get things off your chest and get a reaction from a person...we long for it

<3