Friday, June 18, 2010

Ooops!

So I was looking at my blog and realized that I haven't blogged in forever! Oooops!
I guess I just got so busy the last 6 months that I forgot about blogging! Not to worry, I'm back now. To catch you all up: I graduated in May with my bachelor's in Social Work and a minor in Anthropology. Yay for the $24,000 piece of paper I earned! Ha ha!

I've also started my career. I'm officially a Social Worker at North Shore Health and Rehab in Loveland. I work as an admissions coordinator on the weekends and work as the Mountainview Social Worker for Long Term Care. I love my job, it's just rough...a lot to remember...a lot of responsibility...a lot to do!

I've also been accepted to University of Pennsylvania Grad School Program of Social Policy and Practice. It's a 1 year program where I can get my masters in Social work and Social Policy. I deferred it a year so I could get some work experience, so I'll actually start the program July of 2011. I'm very excited about it. In fact this last week on my visit to PA, I stopped by the campus to check it out. It's beautiful and I think I'll like it. :-)

So far life is going pretty good! Got a Job (and I am very grateful and blessed for it, especially to have a job using my degree), got accepted to UPenn to get my masters degree and it's summer!

1 comment:

Mutti said...

Congratulations! We are so very proud of you! You have done well! We love you!