Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bring Back My Bonnie To Me

So a terrible tragedy has struck among us.....Bonnie, my dear old 1998 Dodge Neon has passed on. She was totaled in a car pile up accident on 11/16/10, may she rest in piece.
I'm so sad to have lost her, she was my first car, but I suppose life has a beginning and an end and it was Bonnie's end.

The Event:
I was driving to work on that Tuesday morning and I was coming to the intersection on Platte ave and Union when the SUV in front of me stopped suddenly, which caused me to slam on my brakes. I didn't have anti-lock brakes so I skidded to a stop, luckily I stopped just in time to NOT hit the SUV in front of me. I was about 1 foot away from them. However, the SUV behind me did not stop in time and reared into me causing me to push into the SUV in front of me. As a result.....Bonnie got the brunt of the damage.

































Although Bonnie has passed on, I got to go shopping for a new Vehicle! Here she is! A 2007
Toyota Camry, my new pride and joy. She's a complete upgrade from Bonnie.








2 comments:

Carrie and Spencer said...

Congrats on the new car...you must have moved on from living paycheck to paycheck to afford such a beauty!!

Patty Sampson said...

Wow! Your new car is beautiful!! I am sorry you got mushed though. And I hope you aren't hurt.