Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lovin that Herbalife!

So I started the health product Herbalife about a year ago. Mallory introduced me to it. I've been off and on it for this whole year and I've seen some results. The shakes are amazing! But then I decided to do it on a more regular basis.
I've noticed such a huge difference the last 4 months! I don't feel bloated, I feel healthy and energized! I've also lost some body fat and some lbs. I also used it for my triathlon. I really don't think I could have made it through my Triathlon without the products. They really are amazing, and delicious.

Since Mal and I love the products so much we've decided to become distributors (Much like Mary-Kay). Mal and I were invited by our friend Meredith (who introduced us to Herbalife) to go to a huge training in Denver. We took the opportunity and went. It was very informative and got me very excited to promote the products. Down below is us at the training meeting. There was about 40 people there (maybe more). It was a lot of fun.
So this evening Mal and I had our first HOM (Herbalife Opportunity Meeting) with some potential business partners or distributors. I think it went well and I'm really excited for people just to know about the product and realize how amazing it really is. I'll keep updating on the progress of our business. :-)

1 comment:

Mallory said...

There was more like 100-200 people there Tabi... haha